Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Enjoy Hotels & Resorts S.A.. The franchisee is a separate company and a separate employer from Marriott International, Inc. The franchisee solely controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including hiring, firing, discipline, staffing, compensation, benefits, and all other terms and conditions of employment. If you accept a position at this hotel, you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International, Inc.
As the Commercial Vice President for Enjoy Group, you will be responsible for leading and executing the overall sales, marketing, and communication strategies to drive revenue growth, enhance brand visibility, and foster positive relationships with customers and stakeholders.
This pivotal role requires a seasoned professional with vast experience in the Hospitality Industry, a proven track record of results achieved in sales, and highly developed competences such as: strategic mindset, negotiation and interpersonal relationships, and the ability to inspire, lead and develop high-performing teams.
1. Sales Leadership: – Develop and implement comprehensive sales strategies to achieve revenue targets and market share growth. – Lead and mentor the sales team, fostering a culture of high performance, collaboration, and continuous improvement. – Establish strong relationships with key clients, partners, and industry stakeholders. – Maintaining a results-oriented culture based on well-planned and well- communicated goals and a well stablished accountability system.
2. Marketing Strategy: – Develop and execute innovative marketing strategies to enhance brand awareness and drive customer engagement and customer loyalty. – Oversee the creation and implementation of marketing campaigns across various channels, ensuring alignment with overall business objectives. – Analyze market trends and competitor activities to identify opportunities and threats. – Responsible of designing, developing, and implementing the Loyalty Program of the group.
3. Communication and Public Relations: – Craft and implement effective communication strategies to maintain a positive public image for the company. – Build and maintain relationships with media outlets, influencers, and key stakeholders. – Act as a spokesperson for the company, ensuring consistent and compelling messaging that supports and enhances the company´s image and branding strategies.
4. Brand Development: – Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure a consistent brand identity across all touchpoints. – Monitor and evaluate brand performance, making recommendations for adjustments as needed. – Drive initiatives to enhance brand loyalty and customer satisfaction.
5. Analysis and Performance Management: – Utilize data analytics and market research to assess the effectiveness of sales and marketing strategies. – Monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) to evaluate the success of campaigns and initiatives. – Implement data-driven decision-making processes to optimize resource allocation and maximize ROI
6. Budget Management: – Develop and manage budgets for sales, marketing, and communication activities, ensuring optimal allocation of resources. – Monitor financial performance against budget, identifying and addressing variances.
Master´s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.