Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Treasury Associate will execute complex cash management and treasury operations activities. In this role, you will use domain expertise to answer internal and external requests to ensure that established procedures are implemented and provide administrative support to supervisors and to individuals for the execution of policies, programs and processes.
• Assist in the preparation of cash flow and band account reconciliations on a routine basis and clear identified open items.
• Process foreign exchange settlement confirmations and money market settlements.
• Ensure new business migration activities are executed efficiently and effectively with appropriate training, documentation and controls.
• Banking procedures, communication with personnel from other areas and related reports.
• Handle complex clerical, administrative, technical or customer support issues under minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
• Other duties as assigned
• High school diploma, secondary education level or equivalent
• Minimum of four years of related work experience
• Experience in banking or treasury administration processes.
• Intermediate – Advanced English
• Intermediate Excel – Advanced
• University technician, university student or graduate in related careers.
• SAP, Open Text, JDE or Remedy Force
• Knowledge of treasury and cash management.
• Cash management, bank account reconciliations, record to report and related finance processes experience, banking procedures.